We’d love to have you visit us at our Hayward home sales center to see our model homes in person. In the meantime, we’ve included virtual tours for all of them right here. You’ll also find information on many, many other home options by viewing Design & Inspiration and our Photo Gallery.
The inventory of homes on our lot is subject change. We do our best to keep this page updated but we encourage you to call ahead before your visit if you’re interested in touring a specific model so we can make sure it is ready for your tour. Thank you!
Skyline Hillcrest 620 Modular Home
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,568 Square Feet
This Hillcrest is our largest Skyline model, and it is available only as a modular home – designed for a basement or crawlspace, not for a concrete slab.
The home has an open feeling without a direct view of the kitchen from the living room. All of the rooms are nicely sized and the kitchen has loads of storage and features a large center island. The laundry/mud room includes a laundry tub, plus more cabinets and counter space. The floor plan is designed to work well with an attached garage entering into this room.
You’ll have lots of opportunities to customize this home by choosing the style and finish of your cabinets, countertops, backsplashes, appliance features and finishes, flooring and window treatments.
Here’s what you’ll see when you visit our Skyline Hillcrest model home:
- Upgraded exterior with 5/12 roof pitch, R-50 roof insulation, Redwood siding, Clay trim and Onyx Black architectural shingles
- 9’ ceilings
- Raised panel oak cabinets, hardwood trim and oak windowsills throughout
- Radius window in living room
- Recessed tray ceiling & patio door in dining room
- Subway tile backsplashes & crescent edge countertops
- Black kitchen sink and Whirlpool appliances, including glass top stove and French door refrigerator with bottom freezer and icemaker
- Pendant lights over kitchen island, ceiling fan and recessed lighting
- Glamour bath package, with his & her sinks and ceramic around tub
- Oil rubbed bronze plumbing fixtures
- Separate utility room with sink and more storage
- Window treatments, including wooden valances and wooden blinds
We think you’ll love the spacious feeling of this Skyline Hillcrest home and look forward to showing it to you soon!
Skyline Wood Manor D500
1,264 Square Feet, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Schult Lifestyle 208 Singlewide
1,034 Square Feet, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Schult Integrity-Legend 98
1,300 Square Feet, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Wisconsin Homes Northwoods Custom
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,560 Square Feet
Wisconsin Homes Cavalier Model Cabin
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath – 1,064 Square Feet