Wisconsin Homes “The Lakewood” Modular Home
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath – 1,456 Square Feet
The contemporary design of the Lakewood provides the ideal setting for your lifestyle. It’s open, it’s spacious, and it will bring on the compliments. Handsome vaulted ceiling to top off the living, dining, and kitchen areas. Patio doors and windows let light pour in while opening out to your favorite view. Two generous bedrooms each contain walk-in closets and the master bedroom includes an adjoining 3/4 bath. This home invites family to gather and friends to drop by.
We can work with you to customize this home – or start with your dream plan to create a one-of-a-kind home just for you.
Visit our Hayward home center and we’ll be happy to show it to you in person.
The Schult Patriot Washington Manufactured Home – Washington Model
Are you looking for a professionally designed manufactured home at an aggressive package price? The Schult Patriot Washington Manufactured Home – Washington Model may be the home for you!
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms – 1,559 Sq Ft.
Now available, the Schult Patriot Washington Manufactured Home. Buyers will fall in love with this impressive manufactured home. This home is professionally designed and manufactured by Schult Homes of Redwood Falls, Minnesota. Manufactured home buyers will LOVE the modern features in this Patriot Washington 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom home. This modern 1559 square foot home is offered as you see with only a few options you can change. Like this home, but looking for a modular? Ask us about the modular home option. This home is now on display at our location in Hayward, Wisconsin.
- Solid Wood Cabinet Doors
- Luxury Walk-In Tile Shower
- Free Standing Oval Tub
- Stylish Barn Door & Pocket Door
- Kitchen Island
- Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Bar
- Utility Room
- Double Sinks in Bath
- Separate Tub and Shower
Schult Freedom 405 – Modular or Manufactured Home
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,439 Square Feet
If you are looking a spacious and affordable floor plan the Schult Freedom 405 may be the answer for you!
The Schult Freedom 405 is a popular choice for many modular and manufactured home buyers. With 1439 square feet, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is plenty of space throughout. This house is in the Schult Homes Freedom series and features a nice open floor plan with split bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The Schult Freedom 405 has many options and upgrades available. This home can be built as a Modular or Manufactured Home.
On display, our Schult Freedom 405 is an open floor plan concept with many options and upgrades available. Schult Homes of Redwood Falls, MN, can build this home as either a manufactured home or modular. As a manufactured home this home comes standard with Kaffe Shaker hardwood cabinet doors, drywall throughout, optional granite island counter top and much more! Make the changes you desire or purchase the manufactured home we have on display.
Some Kitchen options include variety of islands, cabinet styles/colors, and flooring styles. Choose from subway, glass or ceramic tiles. You might even want to add some under and over cabinet lighting to brighten up your kitchen. Box bay windows, shelving options, and fireplaces are just a few of the things you can do to personalize your living room.
Fairmont Country Manor Park Trailer
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath – Length 42 Ft.
Come and take a look at this beautiful Park model from Fairmont. This has a decent sized living area with a full kitchen, residential bathroom and master bedroom. Nice size loft that could comfortabley sleep 6.
If you recognize the name Fairmont, It s because this is the same company that builds homes. So you can be sure that you are getting the same quality in their park models that they put into their homes.
Northstar Roanoke – Modular
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,792 Square Feet
You’ll love the quality finishes throughout this Northstar Systembuilt home.
- Spacious 9 foot ceilings create an open, elegant feeling
- Transoms above windows brighten the living and entry area
- Premium Master Suite with walk-in, all ceramic shower, double vanity, corner tub
- Soft-close cabinet drawers and loads of storage throughout
- Arched door passages, tray ceiling in living area, upgraded counter tops
- Appliances included
We can work with Northstar to customize this home – or start with your dream plan to create a one-of-a-kind home just for you.
Visit our Hayward home center and we’ll be happy to show it to you in person.
Skyline Hillcrest Modular Home
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,549 Square Feet
This Hillcrest is our largest Skyline model, and it is available only as a modular home – designed for a basement or crawlspace, not for a concrete slab.
The home has an open feeling without a direct view of the kitchen from the living room. All of the rooms are nicely sized and the kitchen has loads of storage and features a large center island. The laundry/mud room includes a laundry tub, plus more cabinets and counter space. The floor plan is designed to work well with an attached garage entering into this room.
You’ll have lots of opportunities to customize this home by choosing the style and finish of your cabinets, countertops, backsplashes, appliance features and finishes, flooring and window treatments.
Here’s what you’ll see when you visit our Skyline Hillcrest model home:
- Upgraded exterior with 5/12 roof pitch, R-50 roof insulation, Redwood siding, Clay trim and Onyx Black architectural shingles
- 9’ ceilings
- Raised panel oak cabinets, hardwood trim and oak windowsills throughout
- Radius window in living room
- Recessed tray ceiling & patio door in dining room
- Subway tile backsplashes & crescent edge countertops
- Black kitchen sink and Whirlpool appliances, including glass top stove and French door refrigerator with bottom freezer and icemaker
- Pendant lights over kitchen island, ceiling fan and recessed lighting
- Glamour bath package, with his & her sinks and ceramic around tub
- Oil rubbed bronze plumbing fixtures
- Separate utility room with sink and more storage
- Window treatments, including wooden valances and wooden blinds
We think you’ll love the spacious feeling of this Skyline Hillcrest home and look forward to showing it to you soon!
Skyline Lexington Modular or Manufactured Home, Previous Lot Model
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,158 Square Feet
A light-filled living area and warm interior make this one of our most popular homes. The Lexington is one of our smaller homes, but it has everything you need for an efficient and cozy home or cabin.
Choose the modular version (for a basement or crawl space) or manufactured home (to be built on a slab), then customize interior and exterior options to make it truly yours. The Skyline Lexington you’ll see at our Hayward home center includes these features:
- Bright and cozy living room with vaulted ceilings and a wall full of windows
- Dining area with patio doors
- Oak cabinets in kitchen, baths and laundry
- Kitchen island with extra storage and seating area
- Whirlpool appliances in your choice of finish
- Beautiful and easy-to-maintain kitchen flooring
- Master bedroom suite
- Second bedroom & second bath
- Separate laundry/mud room designed to work well if you choose to attach a garage
- Hard wood trim throughout
- Window treatments, including vertical blinds for patio doors
- Evergreen metal roof and brownstone siding
Don’t forget to include a deck outside your patio door where you can enjoy grilling, eating and lounging at your new Skyline Lexington home!
Skyline Wood Manor Modular or Manufactured Home
2 or 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths – 1,316 Square Feet
Bring the outside in! The Wood Manor includes a prow-front design with double patio doors and large overhead windows – perfect for your home at the lake or in the woods!
Choose a 2 or 3-bedroom plan, and select either a modular version (for a basement or crawl space) or manufactured home (to be built on a slab). Customize your home by choosing the cabinetry, floor coverings, countertops, etc.
The 3-bedroom model you’ll see at our Hayward home center includes these features:
- Attractive, low maintenance wood-look smart siding
- Prow-front patio doors & trapezoid windows to maximize light, breeze & views
- Gorgeous hickory cabinets in kitchens, baths and laundry
- Angled kitchen island for extra seating, storage and work area
- Upgraded counter tops and tile backsplashes in kitchens & baths
- Rustic cedar ceiling beams, rustic cedar trim around doors & windows
- Window treatments, including vertical blinds for great room patio doors
- Laundry/mud room with more storage spaces
- Ask us about designing and building your decking and/or garage, too
Skyline’s Wood Manor is one of our most popular homes – it is comfortable and welcoming and makes a perfect Northwoods retreat.